University Crest

[wlug] WANTED: Cisco admin in Taupo

Andrew Thrift andrew@t...
Thu Apr 14 15:38:59 NZST 2005

Hi All,

We have a new site in Taupo that is connected to TelstraClear Private IP
via a Cisco 805 Router on frame relay.  As I am going on holiday
tomorrow I am unable to go onsite and figure out why the connection is
not coming up when the router is as far as I can remember configured
properly.

Is anyone on this list in Taupo and able to check it out for me, and if
so reply off list with your hourly rate.

Regards,

Andrew Thrift
National IT Manager

Turbo Investments Group.