University Crest

[wlug] No meeting this Monday

Craig Box craig@d...
Wed Apr 20 22:36:58 NZST 2005

Hi everyone,

Due to Monday being Anzac day and the installfest coming up soon after,
we have decided to roll the planned upcoming meeting on Monday 25 April
into the Installfest which is happening on Saturday 7th June.

Please accept our apologies for the late decision, but rest assured that
big plans are underway for the installfest and we look forward to seeing
you all there!

Craig (on behalf of the WLUG Committee)