University Crest

[wlug] Committee and installfest update

Craig Box craig@d...
Wed Apr 20 23:13:30 NZST 2005

Hi everyone,

Another month, another committee meeting.  Please see
http://www.wlug.org.nz/CommitteeMeetingTopics.2005-04-20 for the
minutes.  I hope that due to the lack of input from the members this
means we're doing everything right and you're all very happy! :)

An update on the installfest planning.  We are on track and you're
welcome to check out whats happening at the
http://www.wlug.org.nz/InstallFestToDo page.  Any offers of help are
always welcome!

What we would love you to do is print copies of the poster from
http://www.wlug.org.nz/archive/installfest/installfest-poster-2005.pdf,
and put them up anywhere you can think of that people might be
interested.

Thanks,
Craig