University Crest

[wlug] web hosting

Greig McGill greig@h...
Thu Apr 21 11:37:04 NZST 2005

stephen pearce wrote:
> Our web host will soon be shutting down ...
> the choise of alternatives is overwhelming ..
> has anyone got any thoughts on best price performance options locally?
> Thanks
> Stephen

If you are just hosting simple static content, you have some free web
space on Hoiho (assuming you've paid your sub!).

If you need more advanced hosting, you might like to try Rimu Hosting.

http://www.rimuhosting.com/

We use their services at work, and find them to be excellent, and
economical.  Plus you get a whole UML image to yourself! :)

Note, this is purely opinion, and should not be construed as endorsement.

Regards,

Greig McGill