University Crest

[wlug] logger

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Sat Apr 23 02:53:41 NZST 2005

* Oliver Jones <oliver@d...> [2005-04-19 08:25]:
> You can also use Log::log4perl which is a Perl version of
> Log4J. Log4J is a very flexible application logging framework.

And since my immediate reaction when I read phrases like
“flexible framework” is to assume a bloated, overengineered API
that forces its world view on me instead of adapting to my
preferences:

Log4perl also makes it very easy to do the simple things you
might want to do. It scales seemlessly from 10-liners to 10,000
LOC projects.

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_=sub{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};