University Crest

[wlug] logger

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Sat Apr 23 15:08:53 NZST 2005

Sometimes over-engineered frameworks can be very helpful in providing a
consistent and well tested set of foundations upon which to build.  It
is better to start with solid foundations than to try and stuff in more
solid foundations as an after thought when your programs requirements
expand.  If the framework is good it shouldn't require you to do a lot
of work to start using it.  Log4* is like that.  It is relatively simple
to get up and running with it.

Regards

--
                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior