University Crest

OpenOffice.org at the installfest (was Re: [wlug] Accurate journalism!)

Craig Box craig@d...
Mon Apr 25 17:34:36 NZST 2005

> :)  Never thought otherwise.   And I shall be at the installfest passing
> out CDs of OOo stable and bleeding edge

Yet you appear not to have registered your attendance? :)

http://www.wlug.org.nz/archive/installfest/registration.php

Just so you know, Ubuntu Hoary installs OO.o 1.1.3 by default, and in
universe you will also find the current 2.0 beta, 1.9.79.

We'll also be preparing and giving away Windows OSS CDs in the form of
zcat's Kia Ora CD - Bruce is currently working on 0.0.5 for the
installfest, but the list of programs on 0.0.4 is at
http://zcat.wired.net.nz/kiaora/programs.php and based on that I expect
it contains OO.o/Win32 1.1.4.

If you want to help out by including anything extra on these CDs, please
contact me off list in the next few days.

Craig