University Crest

Fedora and Ubuntu meet in the middle (was Re: [wlug] default distro)

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Mon Apr 25 22:40:11 NZST 2005

I'm not overly familiar with the advanced features of apt (like
Pinning).  I have a ipw2200 (Intel Pro Wireless 2200) in my Laptop.  The
only RPM I've found is provided by ATrpms.  But since ATrpms tends to
conflict something chronic with the RPM Forge repositories I don't have
it in my default apt sources setup.

How can I selectively include packages from ATrpms with apt?

Regards

--
                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior