University Crest

[wlug] Programming in bwBasic - newbie Linz

Lindsay judenlinz@o...
Mon May 2 02:42:19 NZST 2005

I have downloaded and installed BWBasic to tinker with some older basic
programming code that I know.

I cant get it to run in RUN but it starts in Terminal.  However, with no
GUI I tell tell what I'm doing.

1) Is there away to make this more visual i.e. like GWBasic, Quick
Basic?

2) Where can I find some coding instructions?  (I have googled without
getting anything I thought was relevant)

Thanks in advance