University Crest

[wlug] Programming in bwBasic - newbie Linz

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Mon May 2 04:13:04 NZST 2005

* Lindsay <judenlinz@o...> [2005-05-01 16:50]:
> I have downloaded and installed BWBasic to tinker with some
> older basic programming code that I know.

Hmm… do you want to relearn BASIC or is this just to get some old
code running again? If it’s for learning, I suggest you pick a
better language… see http://www.wlug.org.nz/BASIC :-)

Regards,
--
#Aristotle
*AUTOLOAD=*_=sub{s/(.*)::(.*)/print$2,(",$\/"," ")[defined wantarray]/e;$1};