University Crest

[wlug] got hardware/machines for sale?

John R. McPherson jrm21@c...
Wed May 4 14:34:07 NZST 2005

Hi everyone,

we're considering setting a table or two aside at the installfest[1] this
Saturday for the sale of machines and hardware.

We'd like to have a couple of reasonable low-end/mid-range machines
for sale that are suitable for a linux desktop in case anyone wants
to buy a machine and get help with installation at the installfest.

If you are interested in selling anything, please let me know
(off-list!) so we have some idea of how much stuff we need to
accommodate.
Note that you'll have to be responsible for bringing it along,
looking after it, and taking it away if it is unsold.

[1] http://www.wlug.org.nz/InstallFest

John McPherson