University Crest

[wlug] Sarge is frozen

Matt Brown matt@m...
Wed May 4 16:57:19 NZST 2005

On Wed, 2005-05-04 at 15:06 +1200, James Clark wrote:
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00001.html

Indeed it is. If time permits at the InstallFest (ie. There's not too
many people needing my help) then I intend to partipate in the Debian
BSP that is happening this weekend[1]. If anyone else is keen to help
out as well (you don't have to be a programmer - it can be as simple as
testing an upgrade from woody to sarge).

The list of release critical bugs is found at
http://bugs.debian.org/release-critical/

Regards

[1] http://lists.debian.org/debian-devel-announce/2005/05/msg00000.html

--