University Crest

[wlug] Internet Banking using Ubuntu and Firefox

Justin Hyde ajh28@w...
Mon May 9 14:01:25 NZST 2005

Looks like Firefox number is slightly different
Ubuntu = Firefox/1.0
WinNT = Firefox/1.0.2

Browser string from Ubuntu = Mozilla/5.0 (X11; U; Linux i686; en-US; rv:1.7.6) Gecko/20050405 Firefox/1.0 (Ubuntu package 1.0.2)