University Crest

[wlug] Internet Banking using Ubuntu and Firefox

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Mon May 9 14:29:38 NZST 2005

>Just as a matter of interest, I have found ASB, especially since they
>upgraded their Fastnet webbanking a couple of weeks ago, to be really
>good in this area. I've never had browser problems.

I used to have a problem with ASB under linux*, but it was ages ago.
Years, I think. It's been fine for me for ages.

* I seem to recall it was something to do with loading the main webpage
and clicking to the online login form from there, but if I bookmarked
the form it was fine, or something equally strange.

Kiwibank also has great online banking, and have been very receptive to
the emails I've sent through pointing out faults in their website
(mostly incorrect/incomplete documentation).