University Crest

[wlug] Internet Banking using Ubuntu and Firefox

Justin Hyde ajh28@w...
Mon May 9 14:34:06 NZST 2005

Thanks for all your help.

I have installed the user agent switch and all seems to be working sweetly.

I will contact the bank and advise them accordingly.

Problem #1 solved.  (how many am I allowed per day ;-) ?)