University Crest

[wlug] Internet Banking using Ubuntu and Firefox

Shane Taylor shanesemail@i...
Mon May 9 19:25:24 NZST 2005

> Anyway, on topic... I see that this is very frustrating.  I was explaining
> to Justin on Saturday that we spend a lot of time chasing online suppliers
> that our clients deal with in order to get them to support firefox.  They
> usually respond helpfully.  HSBC seem to be an exception.

Banks like numbers. Especially if those numbers include lots of 0's. So I'd
suggest pointing HSBC at sites that contain figures like "50,000,000
downloads" etc and see if that helps.

http://www.spreadfirefox.com/

Shane.