University Crest

[wlug] Usability study

Craig Box craig@d...
Wed May 11 14:53:11 NZST 2005

Hi all,

Kirsten has asked me to pass on this message on behalf of the University of
Waikato Usability Laboratory.  Anyone interested should contact her directly
as per below.

Craig

Are you an Early Technology Adopter?
The Usability Laboratory is doing usability research for Telecom.  We
need study participants who:

* Spend $40 or more per month on their mobile phone.
* Use mobile data services.
* Use the Internet.
* Use or have one or more of: digital camera, games console, Game Boy,
personal web page or a Broadband Internet connection.

If you'd like to participate, please contact:

Kirsten Thomson on 0800 USABILITY or email: kthomson@c...