University Crest

[wlug] Ubuntu Hoary CDs

Craig Box craig@d...
Wed May 11 17:14:23 NZST 2005

Hi everyone,

As promised, I have 100 Hoary CDs to dispense to everyone.

I'd like to get rid of them in good public places; I'll make sure about half
end up at the WAND group and have a counter display at the comp sci office
if I can.  Any suggestions on what to do with the rest, short of 'bring them
to the upcoming WLUG meeting'?  Any retailers want to pick up a handful and
put them on their counters?

Craig