University Crest

[wlug] Train spamassassin virtual domains.

DrWho? x_files_@i...
Thu May 12 21:33:14 NZST 2005

A question for all you script people.

Has anyone come across a script that will read all users from the
userprefs table then call sa-learn, with the user name and a constructed
path to the spam / no spam.

Basicly I have set up two IMAP folders, spam and no spam for use per
user, which will hopefully be used to train spamassassin per user.

All user options and Bayes are stored in MYSQL.

I am using vpopmail to provide the "virtual domains" so the script has
to be able to pull the user name apart so it can be re-assembled to form
a path to the spam folders.

i.e.
User                 - x@y...
Path to spam folder - /home/vpopmail/domains/y.z/x/Spam/New

Oddly enough I thought this would be something every man and his dog
would do, but it seems not.

Any ideas???