University Crest

[wlug] debian sarge

stephen pearce pearce.sg@g...
Mon May 16 18:40:45 NZST 2005

Would like to transition from Fedora core 3 to debian

Has someone got the latest debian release on cd or preferably dvd
that they could send me .. for costs of course (I think it is called sarge)

Also any advice on installation .. does it support lvm .. can you
install over an old fedora installation without reformating the disk?

Thanks

Stephen