University Crest

[wlug] No Nandor at WLUG meeting on Monday

Lindsay Druett lindsay@w...
Mon May 16 19:54:06 NZST 2005

Michael Honeyfield wrote:

> I am not sure how that will help him respond to emails and be more
> orginised.
>
> Back OT:
>
> Is it likely he will reschedule?

Y e a h . . . .
I'm inclined to think that it's more likely a cultural issue (a lot like
Fijian time) than what organiser he uses.

For less than $ 10.00 (including hardware), I find a Collins dairy very
useful for keeping appointments.  As Bruce knows, I'd rather spend money
on something that is going to make money like another DL-380, or towards
a decent laptop than one of those PDAs, fancy cellphones (that has only
10% of it's functionality as a phone), or whatever (that may synchronise
with whatever diary on your desktop).

I guess, without generating yet another enternal thread, what I am
saying is that if you're not a fundamentally organised person, these
programs, toys, or whatever isn't going to change anything..