University Crest

[wlug] No Nandor at WLUG meeting on Monday

Greig McGill greig@h...
Mon May 16 20:37:31 NZST 2005

To end speculation, and also to show some respect for a busy man, who is
giving his time gratis to present to us, I'd better write an update.

Nandor has rescheduled for June the 13th.

Please be respectful, as if I were presenting to a group, and was
internet savvy, I might (for example) read the mailing list archives to
see what people had to say about me...

Regards,

Greig.