University Crest

[wlug] No Nandor at WLUG meeting on Monday

Bnonn bnonn@o...
Mon May 16 20:44:57 NZST 2005

Lindsay Druett wrote:
> For less than $ 10.00 (including hardware), I find a Collins dairy very useful

Holy hell! What kind of return on investment do you see on these? I hear
the dairy business is pretty lucrative. If you can point me in the right
direction, I have about $50 free. What sort of overheads am I looking at
though?

Bnonn

With tongue in cheek, waiting for a slap upside the head.