University Crest

[wlug] No Nandor at WLUG meeting on Monday

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Mon May 16 23:19:02 NZST 2005

* Lindsay Druett <lindsay@w...> [2005-05-16 12:50]:
> Bnonn wrote:
>
> >Holy hell! What kind of return on investment do you see on
> >these? I hear the dairy business is pretty lucrative. If you
> >can point me in the right direction, I have about $50 free.
> >What sort of overheads am I looking at though?
>
> You can get one of those from the Warehouse, Warehouse
> Stationary, Whitcoulls, etc, etc. Overheads ?

> Seriously, keeping a dairy on whatever (computer, PDA,
> traditional diary) is all well and good, and they all work, and
> they all work well, but it is up to the user to maintain the
> discipline of keeping the appointments.

Man, Lindsay, you walked right into it.

    dairy
       n : a farm where dairy products are produced
           [syn: dairy farm]

    diary
       n 1: a daily written record of (usually personal)
            experiences and observations [syn: journal]
       2: a personal journal (as a physical object)

Source: WordNet(r) 2.0

I mean, it was sort of a lame joke, but I was certainly tempted
to jump on it myself.

Regards,
--
Aristotle
“If you can’t laugh at yourself, you don’t take life seriously enough.”