University Crest

[wlug] GPG Keysigning Tomorrow Night

Matt Brown matt@m...
Sun May 22 21:12:40 NZST 2005

Hi,

I'm doing a bit of an impromptu talk tomorrow night on PGP/GPG, what it
is, why you'd want to use it, etc.

At the end we'll organise an impromptu keysigning party. Given the late
notice and the fact that there is not likely to be a huge number of
people with keys I'm not going to organise anything using the fancy
methods. So if you want to get your key signed you need to bring

- A trusted copy of your key fingerprint (preferably multiple copies
that are printed, so you can give them away)
- At least one form of government issued photo id (two are preferred).

Matt Brown
matt@m...
Mob +64 275 611 544 www.mattb.net.nz