University Crest

[wlug] Sad news

Craig Box craig@d...
Mon May 23 22:02:13 NZST 2005

Just received this from judenlinz@o..., and thought it pertinent
to pass it on to the list.

-- Craig

Sadly Lindsay had a heart attack then a few days later a massive stroke
and died on Mon 16th May.  His Memorial service was on Sat 21st May. He
loved communicating with you all, receiving letters and experiences etc.
As Lindsay was the computer buff and I am not, i have to shut down the
computers.  Know that you all made him very happy with your
communications.  To those who shared the same hope as Linz we look
forward to the resurrection when we will once again see him on the
Paradise Earth.

Regards Judy