University Crest

[wlug] Problems with 2.6.11 on FC3

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Sat May 28 18:04:19 NZST 2005

I'm having "issues" with my laptop lately.  It too is running 2.6.11
(FC3 package).  Often after I unplug my USB2 hard drive or camera it
locks up solid.  Never used to.  Though it may also be the new 3rd party
512MB ram I installed recently.  I can't be sure just yet.

Regards

--
                   Oliver Jones » Roving Code Warrior