University Crest

[wlug] Survey results

Craig Box Craig@i...
Wed Nov 2 11:14:03 NZDT 2005

Thanks to everyone who filled in the survey prior to the last AGM.

I have published the results, in the format as they were presented at
the AGM (along with my speaking notes), on the WLUG website:

http://www.wlug.org.nz/archive/survey/2005-wlug-survey.pdf

Please contact me if you have any further questions; I am happy to
clarify certain points if required, but will not publish individual

Regards,
Craig