University Crest

[wlug] [Fwd: Request to fill-in a questionnaire on Linux.]

Lindsay Druett lindsay@w...
Wed Nov 2 12:16:22 NZDT 2005

Subject: Request to fill-in a questionnaire on Linux.
From:    "Ajith Kumar" <Ajith.Kumar@b...>
Date:    Wed, November 2, 2005 12:23 pm
To:      lindsay@w...

Hi Lindsay,

I'm Ajith Kumar, IT Tutor at Bay of Plenty Polytechnic, Tauranga.  I'm
doing my Master's Thesis & the topic is on migration of operating system
from Microsoft to Linux. Since you are the President of the Waikato
Linux Users Group, I was wondering if you'll be able to help me find a
few Linux users to fill in my questionnaire, which is online. If I'm not
asking for too much would you be able to pass on the information and ask
your Linux user group members / friends / colleagues / acquaintances
(who work on Linux) to spare 10 minutes to out my questionnaire? The
questionnaire can be accessed by clicking the link:
http://www.bcs.net.nz/~ajithk/MComp.htm
<http://www.bcs.net.nz/~ajithk/MComp.htm> . It shouldn't take more than
10 minutes to complete it. I would also like to find out if some of them
would be interested / available for an interview at a later stage.

Thanks in advance for your support, appreciate it.

Regards,

Ajith Kumar,

IT Tutor,

Bay of Plenty Polytechnic,