University Crest

[wlug] Totem Music Player

Ivan Potgieter tealsky@b...
Mon Nov 7 18:30:30 NZDT 2005

Aristotle Pagaltzis wrote:

> What codec is in use?
As noted before, I'm using various gstreamer0.8 plug-ins.

> MPlayer often has synch problems with Real-encoded films
I am not using MPlayer and I'm not sure what Real-encoded refers to.

> ... sometimes the file is really screwy ...
These all play correctly on my Win2k PC, so it's not the files
themselves.

The files-types I've tried inlcude:
 mp3, mp3, mpg, avi, wmf, mpe, and others.

I have tried as many as I can, but they all have the audio playing
about 0.5 - 1 sec after the video.

Ivan