University Crest

[wlug] Gold Medal department!

Bill Rosoman nugrownz@y...
Fri Nov 11 14:49:57 NZDT 2005

I have finally done it. Can do all I want in Linux,
were do I get my Gold Medal!!!!!! The only cheat is
running DVDShrink in Wine!

Only one but, need to get mythtv running on my
desktop, it does not seem it is a candidate in Ubuntu
Breezy or have just not got the right repositories?

Well two buts, need to figure out how to compose a DVD
movie as well, I have Kino, need to try that I guess
and mythtv hopefully.

Any ideas appreciated.

TIA
Bill