University Crest

[wlug] Links in PhpWiki

Chris O'Halloran chris.ohalloran@m...
Sat Nov 12 12:06:44 NZDT 2005

Hello,

I have set up a Phpwiki using my Suse Linux Box on the company lan and using
Apache, Php, MySql using the code from the Phpwiki site.

I've manage to get it all going quite nicely many of the staff are keen to use
it as a collaborative documentation site for keeping each other informed of
the latest technical information available or the gotcha's you find working
with different manufacturers equipment.

I've got the linking to other pages, webpages and email addresses working
fine.  What I was know wanting to know was how to link to various documents
etc we might have on our servers.  It's an MS Active directories network.

I can link to documents I put on the webserver easily enough but what about

P:\Library\Electrical\Transpower\Standards\ABC.pdf

Any hints appreciated.

Chris

--
http://homepages.maxnet.co.nz/dusky/