University Crest

[wlug] Links in PhpWiki

Chris O'Halloran chris.ohalloran@m...
Mon Nov 14 11:36:31 NZDT 2005

Yeah, that's what you would do in HTML but in Phpwiki, an external link is
like

[ABC | http://your.domain/ABC.pdf ]

the pipe symbol tells the Phpwiki that a link is following.

I do have an option as administrator to allow html in the Wiki so I might be
able to do it as you've shown but I just wondering if I could do with the
Phpwiki "short hand"