University Crest

[wlug] Links in PhpWiki

A. Pagaltzis pagaltzis@g...
Mon Nov 14 12:45:31 NZDT 2005

* Chris O'Halloran <chris.ohalloran@m...> [2005-11-12 00:10]:
> I can link to documents I put on the webserver easily enough but what about
>
> P:\Library\Electrical\Transpower\Standards\ABC.pdf

You mean you actually want to the file on the visitor's
harddrive?

In that case you need to allow file: links – not sure how you do
that, but it’s possible. Then you would write something like:

    [ABC spec | file://P:/Library/Electrical/Transpower/Standards/ABC.pdf]

(Note the forward slashes.)

Regards,