University Crest

[wlug] Episode 9 of the LUG Roundup

Karin Purser lugroundup@k...
Mon Nov 14 14:07:32 NZDT 2005

Hi All,

Episode 9 of the LUG Roundup is now available. This fortnight we speak
with Matt Brown from Waikato LUG in New Zealand.  Sorry for the lateness
of the post to notify, but due to technical problems(my computer dying)
mid week I lost everything.

So you can find the pods at the following links

http://mirror.linux.org.au
http://la-pod.k-sit.com

Cherio
Karin