University Crest

[wlug] Links in PhpWiki

Chris O'Halloran chris.ohalloran@m...
Mon Nov 14 15:47:09 NZDT 2005

Thanks for the feedback.

to which we (ie the company Lan) are all connected to.

Regarding the forward slashes, what do you put when you are in a Microsoft
network that uses backward slashes? Is there any convention on how to handle
this?

I am going to try enabling embedding HTML into the Wikipages.  But was rather
hoping for a simpler solution as the whole idea of a Wiki in part is to
provide easy editing access to visitors to the site.

Cheers and thanks for the feedback,

Chris

--
http://homepages.maxnet.co.nz/dusky/