University Crest

[wlug] Links in PhpWiki

Ian McDonald imcdnzl@g...
Mon Nov 14 15:50:24 NZDT 2005

On 11/14/05, Chris O'Halloran <chris.ohalloran@m...> wrote:
> Thanks for the feedback.

> to which we (ie the company Lan) are all connected to.

Another option would be to mount the network drive (e.g. P:) on your
Linux box using Samba file system so it appears to be part of the
local file system. Newer versions of Linux call it CIFS from memory
(which is actually a Microsoft name - common Internet file system).

Have a look on the Wiki for more information or google on it.

Ian
--
Ian McDonald
http://wand.net.nz/~iam4