University Crest

[wlug] D-Link DSL-302G modem queries

Leslie Katz lesliek@o...
Mon Nov 14 18:23:23 NZDT 2005

My apologies to all those who kindly replied to my post on the above
subject for not acknowledging those replies sooner. I was required to
be away from the computer for a few days.

Encouraged by some of those replies to do so, I re-configured the
modem in Windows, using the instructions from the D-Link Australia
site. I then switched into Linux and found that the changes did what
I'd hoped (at least for now!).

My thanks to everyone.