University Crest

[wlug] Links in PhpWiki

Chris O'Halloran chris.ohalloran@m...
Tue Nov 15 09:08:24 NZDT 2005

Thanks for that tip regarding the allowed protocols.

In both Firefox and Internet Explorer they both now register as links.
However it seems only IE know how to open the document.  I figure that is a
setting within Firefox in regard to MIME types.

Thanks to the others that have helped to resolve this one.  Simple in the end
and if had had my eye out for the config file, it was reasonable obvious.  It
just that sometimes it doesn't seem obvious to find the answer in the config
file. :P

Thanks again,

Chris