University Crest

[wlug] Visio equivalent for Linux

sam@m... sam@m...
Mon Nov 21 22:50:00 NZDT 2005

Oh, there is one program that is probably worth pointing out, even if
you can't use it yet:

http://www.xaraxtreme.org/

Xara X commercial graphics program going open source, they have a basic
Linux build working at the moment.

Might be worth following this to see how it progresses. Doesn't help any
of us wanting to create graphics on Linux right now of course.

Cheers,
Sam