University Crest

[wlug] LA Live this Friday

Karin Purser lugroundup@k...
Wed Nov 23 01:29:01 NZDT 2005

Ladies and Gentlemen, I invite you to gather around your digital
wireless this Friday night as episode ten of the Linux Australia Update
is streamed live from the Sydney Linux User Group.

That's right folks, we are going live starting at 19:00 EDST (16:00 WA.
18:30 SA/NT, 18:00 QLD). We will be featuring talks with both the
Waughs, Jeff will be talking about his recent "Badger,Badger,Badger"
Tour and Pia will be bringing us up to date on what is happening with
Linux Australia.

As if that wasn't enough, we have managed to rope Matt Palmer in to talk
about Debian and we have a competition to announce.

Not only that but we will also interacting with you dear listener
through the miracle of IRC. Come along to the #slug channel on
irc.freenode.net and join in the merriment as we go live.

Links to the streams will be posted on http://live.slug.org.au closer to
the date.

-- James Purser
Chief Talking Guy - Linux Australia Update
http://k-sit.com - My Blog
http://la-pod.k-sit.com - Linux Australia Update Blog and Forums
Skype: purserj1977