University Crest

[wlug] problems connecting to the website

Oliver Jones oliver@d...
Wed Nov 23 23:35:14 NZDT 2005

Howdy.
> Adding to the problem is that hoiho is currently ratelimited to 1kB/s
> for all international traffic as it was consuming too much bandwidth.
> Hoiho does about 13GB of traffic a month.

Pah.  Tiny.  pong.deeperdesign.com has a data cap of 2000GB a month .
Yes two terabytes.  + $1 per GB after that.
> So yes, access to hoiho from international locations does suck at the
> moment, sorry :(

Would you like a mirror for international users?  I'm cool with setting
that up.  Though I'm not sure how a Wiki can be mirrored seeing as it is
a read/write site.