University Crest

[wlug] O3 - Open Source Enterprise Data Networking

Daniel Lawson daniel@m...
Thu Nov 24 16:56:33 NZDT 2005

Hi,

As seen on /., a new open source magazine had it's first release today.
The FTP servers are heavily overloaded, and the bittorrent was fairly
slow, so I thought I'd link to a copy I've downloaded.
http://www.meta.net.nz/~daniel/o3/