University Crest

[wlug] hoiho moving - service disruption

Gavin Denby redhat@i...
Fri Nov 25 17:25:19 NZDT 2005

Hmm Methinks I should have a look at Orcon's plans. after all the best
support I could give would be to use them as my ISP, and IHUG's recent
cap reduction on my plan still sits poorly with me.

I dont have a lot of power, but whenever I spend a dollar its my most
effective vote. Maybe others can think of there own way to thank Orcon too.

And yes, in short you did speak for a lot of us. :-)

A very BIG thank you.