University Crest

[wlug] hoiho moving - service disruption

zcat zcat@m...
Fri Nov 25 20:38:53 NZDT 2005

Gavin Denby wrote:
> Hmm Methinks I should have a look at Orcon's plans. after all the best
> support I could give would be to use them as my ISP, and IHUG's recent
> cap reduction on my plan still sits poorly with me.

I arranged to switch to orcon last week (which won't be effective until
14 Dec) due to 'negative pressure differential' issues with my current
provider. I'm hoping they'll be better.

AFAIK they're the only ISP that still does a no-traffic-cap plan (256K,
no cap, $50/mo). I wasn't aware they were hosting hoiho now.