University Crest

[wlug] Clearing out lots of old PC's

Jamie Curtis jamie@p...
Wed Nov 30 20:45:31 NZDT 2005

Hi all,

I have a number of older PC's that I need to get rid of. All ran linux
fine while in use. Most of these are yours for some small donation to
WLUG. I just want them gone.

First come, first served, e-mail me off list if you want one.

Details on the wiki:

	http://www.wlug.org.nz/GarageSale

Cheers,

Jamie