University Crest

[wlug] Clearing out lots of old PC's

SnapafunFrank Frank@s...
Wed Nov 30 23:29:02 NZDT 2005

Jamie Curtis wrote:

>Hi all,
>
>I have a number of older PC's that I need to get rid of. All ran linux
>fine while in use. Most of these are yours for some small donation to
>WLUG. I just want them gone.
>
>First come, first served, e-mail me off list if you want one.
>
>Details on the wiki:
>
>	http://www.wlug.org.nz/GarageSale
>
>Cheers,
>
>Jamie

I live in Whangarei and am on the lookout for an extra set or two to get
my networking skills up to date.

Any chance you can help out ?

My son lives in Hamilton if that helps at all.

And I'm not attempting to 'penny pinch' but what size donation would you
consider appropriate ?

--
Newbie Seeking USER_FUNCTIONALITY always!

Regards

SnapafunFrank

Big or small, a challenge requires the same commitment to resolve.
Registered Linux User # 324213  [ http://counter.li.org/ ]