University Crest

[wlug] best price perfomance for broadband

Simon Green simon@s...
Wed Aug 2 13:23:19 NZST 2006

The wlug community server is hosting by Orcon, so I need to give them
a plug :P~ Other than that the other main broadband ISPs are ihug,
slingshot, xnet, and those big two ISPs. Consumer Magazine offer a
free broadband comparison (and also dial up) on their website
http://www.consumer.org.nz/

  -- simon