University Crest

[wlug] DVD woes!!

jaytee@c... jaytee@c...
Wed Aug 2 19:29:42 NZST 2006

I just ran   totem --debug
First line:
load_plugins: skipping unreadable plugin directory
/home/john/.xine/plugins
After all the .so plugins loaded.
init class succeeded
then
gnome_vfs init input_class
params.c:OpenConfFile() - unable to open configation file
"/home/john/.smb/smb.conf":
       No such file or directory  (repeated)
Video_out_xv; Xv extention is present but I could not find a
usable yuv12 port.
Looks like your graphics driver does not support Xv?!
Last line:
         **message: couldn't initialise lirc.

----- Original Message Follows -----