University Crest

[wlug] Irix

Shane shane@w...
Fri Aug 4 08:35:37 NZST 2006

Hi All,
	Ive had an indy for a couple of years (complete with working webcam!) but I
have no media for the OS (nor a monitor for that matter)
As much fun as you can have with one of these things, Id like to have the OS
on hand to start from scratch.  Does anybody know where I can lay my greasy
hands on the media? (and how much beer will need to be traded)

Thanks
Shane